MODULE 2: All about composites+ RUBBERDAMology
Direct / Indirect / Semi-direct composite restorations for anterior and posterior teeth, COMPOSITE VENEERS + RUBBERDAMology
March 20-21, 2021 _NEW_
The only one course where you will learn Direct / Indirect / Semi-direct composite restorations and rubberdam in real practical mix.
Best formula of teaching: 100% practice.
Full assisted step-by-step protocols, different approaches and techniques, simplification and only practical nuances.
You will learn all secrets, tips and tricks of:
- RUBBERDAMology and secrets of isolation
- Direct Anterior Composites
- Direct Posterior Composites
- Semi-direct composite veneer and “copy-paste” technique
- Monolitic composite restorations, cut-back and multilayering
- Transferring wax-up into patient mouth
- Treatment of worn teeth
- Microscope utilization for composite restorations
Time: 2 days workshop
HANDS-ON COMPONENT (REST TIME)
The secrets of Isolation and simplified time-saving composite veneering approach as well as free hand layering technique for anterior teeth.
• Basic and advanced equipment for isolation
• Classic protocols of isolation in operative dentistry (endo | resto | prostho)
• Knots, teflon, retraction cord for 100% result
• Clamp modification
• Split-dam for anterior zone.
• Anterior rubber dam isolation.
Composite veneer component:
• “Copy-paste” technique: when and how
• Transparent silicone and how to transfer wax-up into final composite restoration
• Preparation for composite veneer with split-dam
• Performing full anatomy semi-direct composite veneer
• Step by step bonding of semi-direct and indirect composite veneer under complete rubber dam isolation.
Anterior direct composite component:
• Direct resin restoration. Simplified and advanced techniques
• Simple and predictable protocol of color determination
• Layering: from advanced to simplified
• Class 4 restoration
• Free hand direct composite veneer
• Finishing and polishing: life-like macro and micro texture
• Microscope utilization during direct restorations
Posterior Composite and isolation: direct and semi-direct techniques
• Isolation trick for posterior teeth. Split-dam, mimi-dam, complete isolation, clamp selection.
• Class I restoration: classic approach (preparation, layering, characterization, finishing and polishing)
• Class I restoration: simplified approach (“bio_copy” and “copy-paste” techniques)
• Class II restoration: classic approach (preparation, matrix and wedge selection, additional isolation, layering, finishing and polishing)
• Bio-copy technique
• Wax-up transfer technique - direct and semi-direct techniques
• Simulation of tooth wear and indirect composite restorations
• Cusp coverage technique
• Finishing and polishing
AGENDA for all days
9.30 – 11.30 Hands-on
11.30 – 12.00 Coffee
12.00 – 14.30 Hands-on
14.30 – 15.30 Lunch
15.30 – 17.30 Hands-on
17.30 – 18.00 Coffee
18.00 – 19.30 Hands-on. Summary
General information for participants in 2020
Place: BELOGRAD Academy, boulevard Lesi Ukrainki 7-V (Jack House), Kyiv, Ukraine
Participants number: 13-14
The tuition Fee: 1 700 Euro
(accommodation is NOT included)
Discounts: For loyal customers – EUR 100 for next Modules
Special price for all four modules in one package – 5 500 Euro
Discount for grup from 3 participans - 5%
Accommodation: we will help to find optimal option with best price. Ask manager during booking your course.
Our side provides official letter of invitation for visa. Delivery and shipment cost is on recipient side.
The tuition fee includes:
- educational process (theory and practice with the operative microscope – participants work in pairs)
- meals (lunch, coffee breaks)
- photo/video support
Course fee does not include:
- international flight
- transfer from/to the airport
- delivery service of an invitation letter (if necessary)
Registration and payment:
To confirm the booking of a place, you need to click on the "BOOK PLACE" button and enter the required data.
or write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 20-21, 2021 _NEW_